Admissions are made from the candidates who have qualified themselves in NEET examination and allotted through counseling done by ‘ SwasthaBhavan’ Government of West Bengal.Admission are made in Management Quota as per directives ofF.W.T. &H.of Government of WestBengal.
TheDegreeCourse,B.H.M.S.(Degree)shall comprise a course of study consisting of Curriculum and Syllabus provided in the regulation spread over a period of(Five&half)years,including compulsory internship of one year duration after passing the Final
Affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health Sciences(WBUHS) and recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy(CCH).
- Candidate(he/she)has to
- Pass the Higher Secondary (10+2)/Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Attain the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission of first year of H.M.S .Course.
- Reserved for the candidates of Schedule Caste/Tribes ,OBC and EWS as per Government’s Rule
- During admission in this College
- The testimonials must be verified with original ones ,by the Nodal Officer; specially deputed by the authority
- The candidates must sign a ‘Declaration Form’ and fill up other necessary papers in presence of the said officials.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Two Xerox copies of Admit Card of Secondary Examination.
- Two Xerox copies of Mark Sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2)or equivalent Examine
f)Xerox and original Migration Certificate ,if any.
- Xerox and original Transfer Certificate ,if any
- A letter from the legal guardian appointing a local guardian when student does not live with the legal
- 5. Regarding Refund of Fees/Transfer Certificate/Railway or Airways Concession/Library/Migration etc.
a)Fees-Receipts are issued against payment of fees and charges .Once admission is confirmed and fees once paid or deposited, it is not refundable or transferable uder any circumstances .All payment through Demand Draft favouring “PratapChandraMemorialHomoeopathicHospital&College”payable at Kolkata.
b}Railway Concession will be issued to the ‘Non-defaulter of Tuition Fees’ and on production of’ Income Certificate’ of the guardian and ‘Age Proof Certificate’ of the candidate,if necessary,accordingtotheavailabilityandrulesoftheRailwayAuthority.Asperrecordsofresidenceof parents/guardians in the College Admission Forms,bonafied students,other than employer done 25 years may apply for Railway Concession for monthly/quarterly Railway ticket.
Fees Card is to be produced during issuing of Railway Concession subject to the rules of Government and have to pay Service Charges of Rs.10/-(RupeesTen only)forAirways Concession to return to home.
c)Video Library Card for Rules of the Library.
d}For Railway Concession,Income Certificate of the guardian from employer or from Panchayat Pradhan(In case of non-employed persons)must be submitted.
Examination and allotted through counseling done by’SwasthaBhavan’Government of WestBengal.
*Admission is made in Management Quota as per directives of F.W.T.&H.of Government of WestBengal.