Admissions are made from the candidates who have qualified themselves in NEET examination and allotted through counseling done by ‘ SwasthaBhavan’ Government of West Bengal.Admission are made in Management Quota as per directives ofF.W.T. &H.of Government of WestBengal.
TheDegreeCourse,B.H.M.S.(Degree)shall comprise a course of study consisting of Curriculum and Syllabus provided in the regulation spread over a period of(Five&half)years,including compulsory internship of one year duration after passing the Final
Affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health Sciences(WBUHS) and recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy(CCH).
- Candidate(he/she)has to
- Pass the Higher Secondary (10+2)/Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Attain the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission of first year of H.M.S .Course.
- Reserved for the candidates of Schedule Caste/Tribes ,OBC and EWS as per Government’s Rule
- During admission in this College
- The testimonials must be verified with original ones ,by the Nodal Officer; specially deputed by the authority
- The candidates must sign a ‘Declaration Form’ and fill up other necessary papers in presence of the said officials.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Two Xerox copies of Admit Card of Secondary Examination.
- Two Xerox copies of Mark Sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2)or equivalent Examine
f)Xerox and original Migration Certificate ,if any.
- Xerox and original Transfer Certificate ,if any
- A letter from the legal guardian appointing a local guardian when student does not live with the legal